Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Boy is Back!

After nine long days Zeke was released from the University Clinic on Sunday. He is on limited exercise for the next two weeks, 15 pills a day and special food!! He is getting better by the hour, although his energy levels are still low he has started begging for treats and has a little bounce back in his step.

Garth, Peggy and Steve left Penetang this morning and are hoping to get the boat  to Chicago within two weeks. I drove them up yesterday, gave them a crash course in boat handling (from my vast experience) and they took to it like fish to water!  I wish I were with them but there will be more opportunities later when Zeke is well enough to travel.

I do have some pics of the North Channel form our trip with Terry and George so during the week I will post some of them.